The Jackson Area Career Center's
Adult Career Education
2021 Classes are now scheduled and registration is open!
* Certified Nurse Aide - Class is full - begins Monday, February 2, 2021
* Certified Nurse Aide - Begins Tuesday, March 2, 2021 - Register now!
* Medical Assistant - begins Monday, February 22, 2021
* Medical Office Assistant - begins Monday, February 22, 2021
* Phlobotomy- begins Monday, February 22, 2021
* Patient Care Technician - begins Monday, February 22, 2021
* Medical Insurance Billing and Coding - begins Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
* JAMA Welding I - Begins Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Space is limited, register today!
The Jackson Area Career Center's Adult Career Education programs offers exceptional courses to help you reach your career goals, build your professional skills, and satisfy your leisure pursuits.
Why Choose our Adult Career Education Courses?
Our courses may cost less than others you'll find in our area, but be assured that the coursework, training, and career preparation you receive will be of the highest quality! Upon completion of our programs, you'll be prepared with the latest skills to start your new career, and will have the tools you need to find the perfect job. Students are also prepared to test for industry approved national credentialing examinations!
Our instructors are working professionals in the fields they teach and know what you need to get started on a new career path or hobby. They teach what they do and love.
If you have any questions about the classes or our schedule, please give us a call.
Explore our Class Offerings!
Ready to register?
It is quick and easy through our Online
system or by calling 517-990-8070. Have questions or need assistance?
Call 517-990-8070 to speak with one of our staff.
For up to date information on classes, events, and job opportunities; Like us on Facebook!
Office hours are Monday - Thursday
from 3:00-8:00 pm